Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5315 Applications:1662 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:418
Amazon - Category Marketing Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
Amazon.in Fashion team is seeking a creative, analytical, and highly motivated Category Marketing Manager to develop, execute, and evaluate merchandising, marketing, and site experience.
The successful candidate for this high impact role should be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, demonstrate great content creation chops (i.e. strong writing skills), show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and bring relevant insights in marketing and merchandising.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience and Amazon's business.
- Own all key traffic drivers for the category, and work as a category advocate with central traffic teams.
- Possess a deep understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.) and actively engaging in optimization of those channels for the business.
- Work with cross functional teams and internal teams, including technology teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the shopping experience.
- Own creation of marketing programs, and multiple key traffic drivers, to acquire new customers.
- Conceptualize, design and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to extend awareness of our products on and off of Amazon.
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and authority Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives.
- Develop the category's style guidelines, merchandising calendar, promotions, and coop packages. Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making.
- Present to senior management externally and internally. Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience
- Bachelor's degree and MBA from Tier 1 B-school with 3 years of experience with 1+ years in marketing/Product management within Ecommerce/FMCG/retail
- Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building something from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Past experience of scaling a Service/product in the e-commerce space
- Past experience in digital marketing (paid search, paid display, SEO, content, paid social)