HR Program Manager at Amazon
Views:3177 Applications:914 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Amazon - Category Manager - Wireless Devices (3-5 yrs)
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Role
Category Management (Wireless Devices Events)
- Wireless devices category is a multi-billion dollar business. Given the scale, it is a hotly contested category which a must-win for Ecommerce market segment leadership. Within this business context, events play a critical role in providing sought-after selection to customers at best value and, as a result, contribute more than one-third of the category sales.
- The role of CM - Events will own the charter of Events strategy and execution for Wireless devices category.
- This will entail working with Sellers, Brands, Finance, Marketing and other Program and product teams to influence long-term and short-term decisions on Events customer experience while meeting topline targets within planned financial guardrails.
Responsibilities Include :
- The successful candidate will be a passionate advocate for our customers driving optimal customer inputs across selection, pricing, affordability and speed in the context of events with result orientation to meeting topline targets within planned budget guardrails.
- He/she must be an effective leader and communicator with ability to manage expectations across a vast and diverse stakeholder set. He or she will have strong business judgment with a track record of strong ownership values and relationship management skills.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce.
- 3-5 years of experience in Program management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading complex cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools -