Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5192 Applications:1174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Amazon - Business Development Specialist - Seller Services (1-4 yrs)
Business Development Specialist (Amazon Seller Services)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers to grow multi-channel commerce. See www.amazonservices.com & services.amazon.in for details of products and services.
As a Business Development Specialist with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on new initiatives for Amazon Seller Services in India. This role will be a combination of business development, involving forming alliances with the partners and business program management, involving creation of program plans and driving the execution of the tasks identified in the plan.
You hunt for new partnerships, facilitate the cultivation of the existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Amazon's suite of offerings for sellers. You must possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our products and programs.
You will be responsible for developing and managing both internal and external relationships with the goal of growing the Seller Services business. You should be comfortable with balancing multiple priorities, developing and executing marketing plans, working with internal and external partners, as well as strategically analyzing data to take informed decisions.
To be successful in this role you must have good communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously, taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Role and Responsibilities :
Business Development :
- Working in a dynamic business development environment, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing agreements with partners.
- The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to partners of all sizes.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with senior executives at partner agencies to successfully drive partnership to achieve results for Amazon Seller services.
- Develop and manage processes with both internal and external stakeholders to help make the program a more meaningful part of Amazon business.
- Track, monitor and improve performance of key partners to measure and manage their output efficiency.
Program Management :
- You will be responsible for creating and executing on a formal strategy to work with new partners. You will need to identify key success drivers for the acceleration of partners.
- A formal strategy plan will be created and evangelized across all teams with specific milestones and action plans in place to allow partners to contribute meaningful business growth in shorter ramp up periods.
- Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships.
- Lead cross-functional team (with Marketing, Sales, Training, PR, Product management) toward common goal for the program.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred
- At least 2 years of total experience with min 1 year experience in business development/program cum account management.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Prior Experience, skills and personal attributes :
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a positive - can-do- attitude
- Relevant experience in developing channel programs or working with small business merchants.
- Experience in E-commerce/ Sales / Retail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows based application
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, VBA is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.