Amazon - Business Development Manager - IIT/IIM/SPJMIT/MDI/SIBM/IIFT/MICA/TISS/SCMHRD (3-7 yrs)
As a BDM with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on new initiatives for Amazon Seller Services in India. This role will be a combination of business development, involving forming alliances with the partners and business program cum account management, involving creation of program plans and driving the execution of the tasks identified in the plan.
- You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Amazon's suite of offerings for sellers. You must possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our products and programs.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing both internal and external relationships with the goal of growing the Seller Services business. You should be comfortable with balancing multiple priorities, developing and executing marketing plans, working with internal and external partners, as well as strategically analyzing data to inform decisions.
- To be successful in this role you must have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Role and Responsibilities :
Business Development :
- Working in a dynamic business development environment, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing agreements with partners. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to partners of all sizes.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with senior executives at partner agencies to successfully drive partnership to achieve results for Amazon Seller services.
- Develop and manage processes with both internal and external stakeholders to help make the program a more meaningful part of Amazon business.
- Track, monitor and improve performance of key partners to measure and manage their output efficiency.
Program cum Account Management :
- You will be responsible for creating and executing on a formal strategy to work with new and existing partners. You will need to identify key success drivers for the acceleration of partners. A formal strategy plan will be created and evangelized across all teams with specific milestones and action plans in place to allow partners to contribute meaningful business growth in shorter ramp up periods.
- Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships.
- Develop strategic account plans with eye toward identifying creative, business-generating initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional team (with Marketing, Sales, Training, PR, Product management) toward common goal for the program.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
People Management :
- Drive team to execute deliverables and business priorities. Ability to identify right talent and develop people to grow themselves.