Talent Acquisition - Lateral & Leadership Hiring at Amazon
Views:10606 Applications:626 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Amazon - Business Analyst - Analytics - Last Mile Domain (4-10 yrs)
Business Analyst - Analytics - Last Mile
- Amazon last mile analytics team is looking for a motivated individual with deep analytics experience.
- The last mile analytics team works with geospatial models (addresses, geocodes, maps), operator tools, routing/sort tech, and topology of delivery nodes.
- This position will be responsible for delivering analytics solutions to last mile products and processes in the form of reports, insights and analytical models.
- This person would collaborate with technology, product and operations teams and embed an analytics layer to programs and products.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative disciplines (Engineering, Statistics).
- Familiarity with analytics methods. At least three (Data Prep / Wrangling, Custom Reports / Dashboards, Statistical Inference, Clustering, regression & classification).
- Proficient in Data / Analytics platforms as a user. At least two (SQL, R, Python).
- Full Time / Regular degree from Tier 1 Colleges is a plus