Amazon - Audit Specialist (3-8 yrs)
Amazon - Audit Specialist
- The ideal candidates will have prior Labour compliance education and experience, a strong work ethic based on a strong desire to drive process improvements; strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and self-motivate.
- This position requires an understanding of compliance and audit concepts, the ability to meet tight deadlines and efficiently interact with various groups across the company.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Auditing
- Identify issues and enhancements to processes, implementing change in conjunction with partnering teams
- Experience in dealing with Labour compliance
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including computer skills in Word, Power point, and Excel
- Collaborate with team members in answering business questions
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree or higher.