Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1808 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Audit Program Manager - Global Corporate Procurement Team (9-15 yrs)
Procurement Audit Program Manager
External Job Description L
- Amazon is seeking a Controllership Program Manager for the Global Corporate Procurement Team. The Program Manager will support controllership and compliance for GCP.
- In this role you will closely work with your internal team, legal, Accounts Payable and Vendor Managers as well as various internal and external teams to safe guard Amazon's assets through audit and self-inspection processes.
- The person in this role will manage the Global Contract Cost Compliance Audit Program and is responsible for identifying contract to actual variances as well as driving risk related projects to the various stakeholders within Amazon - specifically in the areas of process design, internal control effectiveness, and other relevant areas to ensure that processes within Global Corporate Procurement stay ahead of risks.
- Successful candidates create collaborative environments, understand their customers to deliver high quality results. You should not only be passionate about delivering high standard reviews, but also obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to metrics, continuous process improvement and mentorship.
- Support a process of continuous audit/ self-inspection to identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels. Seek contract to actual variances and instill repeatable, scalable and defect preventable solutions into the processes.
- Interact and build formidable relationships with customers and system owners.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs and controllership risks versus technical constraints.
- Foster constructive and pro-active communication across organizational boundaries
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field 5+ years of relevant financial, audit and/or operational experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Understanding of large enterprise Procure-to-Pay and/or ERP systems included legal contract language.
- Precise and thoughtful oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope requirements and prioritize tasks.
- The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals Results-oriented person with a strong delivery focus and can work independently and collaboratively with global teams A strong desire to exceed expectations and strong interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.