Partner - Talent Acquisition at Amazon
Views:534 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Amazon - Associate Marketing Manager - Fire TV & Kindle Devices (4-8 yrs)
Job Description - Do you see opportunities to change and shape how Indian customers learn about and shop for smart digital devices made by Amazon? Do you enjoy data led marketing which delivers higher RoI and builds customer habits? Do you love marketing and using it to accelerate engagement? If yes, then this is the opportunity for marketers like you.
This is an opportunity to shape how Indians engage with FireTV and Kindle devices. This is a critical hire for leading planning, influencing and executing marketing campaigns (including topical events and ARTs), partnering with central teams for driving category recall and all customer facing communication across channels, including on-site communication, PR, and digital traffic channels. You will partner with category teams to drive business & engagement goals while ensuring that a high bar on customer experience is maintained.
As a marketing manager, you drive key elements of our marketing (eg. site content, events, social, PR) and partner with various central teams to create and drive the marketing strategy on and off the platform. You will also be driving post purchase engagement programs with customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify customer triggers and barriers by using surveys, in-depth research and customer immersions
- Own creation of marketing programs to engage existing customers
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to extend awareness of key products on Amazon.in
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer engagement and authority
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives
- Work with cross functional teams including technology teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the shopping experience
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
- Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences
- Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience
- The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically, multi-task efficiently, strategically partner across a wide number of central marketing teams to drive key initiatives.
- He or she will have a proven track record of delivering results, ideally in e-commerce or FMCG categories.
- Keys to success will be the ability to utilize customer insight and data to develop marketing programs, own events for the category, drive post purchase engagement and quickly double down on programs that show success.
- 4+ years of overall work experience with experience in brand/product management and 360 degree campaign execution
- Proven track record of customer obsession & using customer insights to drive marketing strategies and campaigns, especially in outbound channels.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and ability to execute with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- MBA required. Masters in Marketing preferred.