Recruiter at Amazon
Views:450 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Amazon - Associate - Business Development - AISPL (4-7 yrs)
Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL), an Indian company, is the local seller for Amazon Web Services (AWS) in India. AISPL is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enables customers to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Associate to join our fast growing team in AISPL. You will be responsible for lead generation to help us further grow our business in India. You will be required to be quite hands-on, ensure there are tele-prospecting end-user accounts, as well as ensuring that all in-bound and out-bound leads are being handled in a timely manner. You will also track all leads within the CRM database tool, enter call notes, and assign them out to the appropriate resource.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Basic qualifications :
- 4-7 years of technology related sales; marketing or business development experience.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience managing a results driven team.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Sales experience with cloud/storage/virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus.
- Fluent in English
Preferred qualifications :
- Candidate should be a Graduate. MBA would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.