Talent Acquisition Manager at Amazon
Views:1441 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Amazon - Ad Sales Manager (1-4 yrs)
The Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of Advertising and e-Commerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon.in. These solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As a recognized and experienced expert in this fast-growing business, you will take responsibility for a portfolio of leading Consumer companies as an ecommerce marketing consultant. You will advise your customers from the initial contact to the long-term development of a partnership. In doing so, you will act on the same level as senior decision-makers on the customer side and define holistic marketing strategies, leveraging all of Amazon's innovative advertising solutions. Our goal is to establish and expand long-term business relations, and drive sustainable success for our advertiser customers.
To achieve that, you will completely own the advertising revenue of your portfolio and lead the engagement with your customers, supported by a cross-functional team of account managers, program managers, analysts and designers. By managing your sales pipeline independently, gaining a deep understanding of the needs of your brands and the ecosystem, and developing convincing solutions you will ensure the achievement of your short and long-term objectives.
If you are excited to work in the fast-paced and rapidly evolving e-commerce marketing space, have a consultative selling style and yield from the Fashion/FMCG/Durable/marketing/media/Sales & Key account management/consulting world, please apply
This position is based at the Amazon India office in Bengaluru/Mumbai, with 20-30% travel as required
Key job responsibilities
- Analyze data, trends, performance and leverage your understanding of marketing and Amazon's advertising solutions to create holistic marketing strategies for brands by working with senior decision-makers on the customer side.
- Act as the advertisers' advocate to evangelize for their success working with Amazon India, by partnering with product, account management, support, and global technology teams to drive advertiser success on Amazon's advertising platform.
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with strategic advertisers. Contribute to the overall growth and profit of Amazon India's business by expanding our partner ecosystem.
- Serve as a key member of advertising business development team, helping to drive overall Amazon Advertising strategy and business growth.
- Build scale into the business development function by collaborating with internal stakeholders (vendor managers, seller sales and account teams) to develop joint business plans and upsell opportunities with coherent messaging/positioning for vendors/sellers/partners.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption customers.
1) 1-2 years of experience in sales.
2) Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
3) MBA or other related Master's degree
4) Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
5) An exceptional eye for detail, ability to solve problems and given the fast-paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
6) An organized approach and a real team player who is willing to roll up sleeves.
1) Professional experience with online advertising
2) Experience in e-commerce, retail or advertising
3) Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
4) Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously