Amara Raja Group - Assistant General Manager - Taxation - CA (12-20 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile:
CA with 10 to 15 years of experience in Corporate Tax, Direct Taxation and Indirect Taxation
- In-depth understanding and expert level of knowledge on Income Tax and GST, Excise, Service Tax and Customs Duty, DGFT matters
- Hands-on experience in Direct and Indirect Tax compliances
- Hands on experience in managing tax assessments
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and leadership abilityHandle matters related to Direct Tax Laws, Appeals, Corporate Tax restructuring
- Tax Planning & Structuring based on a review of the tax status, evaluation of all tax exposures and analysis of the impact of transactions
- Keep updated about the amendments and pronouncement at various judiciary levels in Direct & Indirect Tax laws from time to time to all concerned and ensure the implementation of such amendments thereto for proper tax compliance.
- Devise the transfer price mechanism after taking into consideration all the tax requirements / compliance
- Monitor and execute intercompany Agreements from taxation point of view
- Prepare and present Tax related MIS / tracking for management
- Review of computation of Advance tax, Self-Assessment of tax of all the companies in the group
- Manage Tax Assessments and Appeals: representation before the Revenue authorities and assistance in Appeal Proceedings and Tax Litigation
- Drive closure of all tax assessments, departmental audits, inspections, enquiry etc.
- Track legal matters at various stages, providing paper books, other documents.
- Prepare legal briefs for Sr Management and Counsels
- Proper Liaison and follow up with tax departments for assessments, effect orders, refund orders etc.
- Obtain and keep update the registrations under various Statutory Laws
- Ensure Filing of GST, Income tax and TDS returns.
- Ensure compliance with statutory laws and regulations including direct & indirect taxes
- Review Tax Audit details and Liaise with external consultants on closure of tax related matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.