Human Resources at Amala Earth
Views:275 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Amala Earth - Head - Operations (7-18 yrs)
As Operations Head, you will :
- Own customer experience by driving predictability and a razor sharp focus on quality.
- Focus on improving internal and vendor efficiencies by improving quality levels, reducing delivery timelines and minimizing costs.
- Build/Design new processes and re-engineer existing ones at regional/central level to improve productivity and ensure all our processes mature to handle exponential growth and complexities
- Build governance mechanisms (implementing, monitoring & maintaining standards) to ensure process compliance at regional level, establish processes that facilitates continuous improvement across all verticals.
What you need to know/have :
- Strong understanding of operations processes
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely high level of ownership
- Customer obsession Ideal
Ideal candidate profile :
- MBA from a good B-schools only
- 7 to 12 years of overall work-experience in PMCs or start-ups or operations
- People management skills (direct team reporting in past roles a must)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Structured thought process and strong analytical ability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment