Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amagi
Views:97 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Amagi - Record To Report Member (3-8 yrs)
Record to Report (R2R) Member
Amagi is a market leader in cloud-based media technology services for channel creation, distribution, and ad monetization. Amagi's cloud technology and managed services is used by TV networks, content owners, sports rights owners and pay TV / OTT platforms to create 24x7 linear channels for OTT and broadcast and deliver them to end consumers. Amagi's pioneering and market leading cloud platform has won numerous accolades and is deployed in over 40 countries by 400+ TV networks.
Customers of Amagi include A+E Networks, Comcast, Google, NBC Universal, Roku, Samsung, and Warner Media.
This is a unique and transformative opportunity to participate and grow a world-class technology company that changes the tenets of TV. Amagi is a private equity backed firm with investments from KKR(Emerald Media Fund), Premji Invest and MayField. Amagi has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, and Bengaluru (Bangalore).\
What you'll do :
- Develop a deep understanding of Amagi's products, customer use cases, competitive solutions and the industry landscape.
- Prepare and file local statutory accounts for company and all its subsidiaries.
- Collect, process, consolidate and reporting on timely and accurate manner - information for audit schedules.
- First line of contact for external auditors. Manage operational team of auditors.
- Quarterly submission of balance sheet account reconciliation. Assessing quality of accounts maintained by controllers, publishing dashboards. Drive for improving reconciliation quality.
- Oversight and review for Corporate Controller on tax accounting, tax positions.
- Timely filing of tax returns of overseas subsidiaries.
What you'll need :
- Strong accounting background with analytical skills.
- Excellent with MS Excel - able to visualize & standardize monthly / quarterly financial dashboards / reports.
- Must have experience in Record to Report (R2R) process in general & sub ledger accounting, complex reconciliations.
- Good verbal & written communications skills along with strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Possesses an energetic and friendly demeanour for being a great collaborator.
- CA Semi-Qualified 2-3 years / Bachelors degree in accounting / MBA with minimum 5 years of experience in R2R / controllership function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.