Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2626 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
AM - Research - Healthcare (3-9 yrs)
- A minimum of 3+ years of Business research experience at a leading professional services firm (e.g. international consulting firm, Big 4, global investment bank, leading research house)
- Extensive experience in the Healthcare sector with complete understanding of the provider care business (hospitals, diagnostics etc.) including knowledge on regulations governing healthcare sector in leading markets such as US, UK, Canada etc.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and 2+ years of experience in developing content
- 2+ years working in a multi-location international environment, including working with outsourced providers
- Experience of working within a rapidly growing environment and ability to work closely with offshore stakeholders / clients
- Basic or advanced degree in Health Sciences with Masters in Business administration or equivalent from a reputed institute
Service Delivery: Ensure end-to-end service delivery, which covers:
- Independently manage complex and challenging research assignments – either as a part of an ongoing client engagement, or as a part of business development efforts conducted by the entity
- Developing white papers, thought leadership pieces as well as quarterly, monthly and weekly collaterals for healthcare sector
- Consistent, responsive, efficient and high quality support for research :
- Coordinate with Sector Executives and functional knowledge management lead to provide custom research support to global markets business initiatives
- Ability to manage ad hoc queries and projects
Client interaction: The role involves working with the Global Markets Sector teams, and performing the following duties:
- Develop and maintain strong, ongoing, productive working relationship with stakeholders for the provision of research support services.
- Participate in regular telephonic discussions and meetings to understand and interpret requirements to deliver products and services ensuring client satisfaction
Operations: Complete team operational duties, such as
- Training, Knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- Proactive participation in ongoing process improvements, sharing of best practices, etc.
What skills and attributes will you be expected to have?
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
- Energized by a highly demanding and result oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently
- Strong secondary research skills and expertise in using external research sources, e.g. One Source, Hoovers, Factiva, Lexis-Nexis, Thomson Research, EIU and Bloomberg etc.
- Working knowledge of healthcare related databases and resources
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide value added insights
- Possesses excellent MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an inquisitive and creative nature
Please send your resume on email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.