AM/Manager - US Mortgage Underwriting (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for AM/ MGR for Gurgaon Location for A US Mortgage Underwriting Process.
Location - Gurgaon
Salary Upto 15
- Band - 4 (Assistant Manager) - 2 positions
- Band - 5 (Manager) - 2 positions
- Team handling and US mortgage experience must.
- Willing to work in shifts, joining asap
- Team Handling Experience is must
Level Assistant Manager / Manager
- To Validate that a prospective mortgagor’s loan application adheres to the Lenders and the Investors (Freddie or Fannie Mae’s) guidelines to approve the loan
- To do a Post Close audit of prime and equity loans, primarily the audit of the Underwriters.
Knowledge/Experience: US Mortgage Underwriting background.
To be able to perform the following functions :
- Evaluation of loan documentation to approve/deny the loan.
- Analyzing the risk involved in approving a loan to determine whether or not it is acceptable to the lender.
- Validating that a prospective mortgagor’s loan application adheres to the Freddie or Fannie Mae’s guidelines to approve the loan.
- Credit analysis based on borrower’s Capital, Income/employment, Credit history and
- Collateral to determine the credit worthiness of a customer.
- Post funding audit of prime and equity loans, primarily the audit of the Underwriters.
- Review full package of documents and audit the file abiding by the policies and guidelines of the lender in order to sell the loan to the investor. Ensure the file does not have any discrepancies or errors which would make the loan un-saleable.
- Review of legal documents to ensure the accuracy & completeness.
- Good Analytical skills , Flexible (Willingness to work in night shift), Knowledge of MS Office, eye for detail
Essential: Graduates with as minimum of 24 months of US Mortgage Underwriting experience.
Desirable: Exposure to the FNMA and FHLMC guidelines would be an added advantage.
Mail cv to email@example.com
Recruitment Expert Wizecareers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.