Client Partner at Pentagram Consulting
Views:3063 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AM/Manager/Senior Manager/AD - Statutory Audit - India Practice - IGAAP - CA (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for Stat Audit Professional for Across Level.
Mandate - India Practice - IGAAP
An independent audit of financial statements is essential for the effective operation of business entities and the capital markets. We are committed to providing a constructive and challenging audit, one that is also independent and delivers the messages that matter to management and the audit committee. We add value beyond the financial statement through the insights we bring, based on our knowledge of a client's business drivers and of individual sectors. Apart from financial statements audit (including IFRS and US GAAP reporting), we also provide other forms of assurance and attestation reporting. Our approach is based on robust audit methodologies, appropriate use of technology and a wide range of compliance tools underpinned by sound judgement and objectivity
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/ Indian GAAP/ IFRS /US GAAP accounting services and related services for clients
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships
- Build and manage a team of Audit professionals
- Be a qualified CA
- Have a minimum of 5+ years post qualification experience in Statutory Audit in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms)
- Have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.