Director at ADNE Group
Views:221 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
AM/Manager - Online Sales - FMCG (7-13 yrs)
Please Note : - Minimum 7 -9 yrs of work experience in Sales and at least 4-5 yrs managing online sales is must.
- Develop the online vertical for the product category by leveraging key partnerships with prominent E-Commerce partners.
- Responsible for the complete P&L, Sales, Operations, Inventory, pricing and gross margins.
- Develop Concept / Brand attributes and positioning strategy in line with market guidelines.
- Responsible for developing the Sales targets with E-Commerce portals and develop holistic marketing plan to achieve the same.
- Prepare the Annual online marketing budget for the e-commerce partners.
- Prepare annual marketing calendar to promote sales.
- Manage appropriate product promotions on all E Commerce platforms in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Designing and planning exclusive product ranges for e-commerce partners and working closely with design, product and production team.
- Recommend e-commerce (online) store promotions in consultation with the vendors and e-commerce portals.
- Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed, designed within the time frame specified.
- Recommend events specific to brand, product category and season.
- Forecast along with the vendors and the e-commerce portal on the increase in traffic during the promotions.
- Ensure the listing of all live stock on the e-commerce portal.
- Drive day-to-day optimization and digital revenue responsibilities across categories; analyse weekly and daily performance, provide insights and drive day-to-day optimization across all platforms.
- Manages and directs e-commerce sales to achieve sales and profit goals
- Maintaining and analyzing weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales data to gain insights on product performance, recognize potential sale improvement areas, etc
- Managing online product life cycle by introducing new product assortments to buyers, initiating new item setups, sales analysis and inventory management
- Design and implement strategy to increase traffic on product page and track competition
- Monitor competitive listings and pricing
- Key result area would be to grow the overall business of e-commerce channel.
- Work with backend teams on bug-fixes to maintain high quality user experiences
Salary offered: 20-25LPA