Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1160 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AM/Manager - Financial Due Diligence - CA (3-10 yrs)
- Assist in the execution of Financial Due diligence and Accounting Services engagements within practice.
- Accounting Advisory practices involving data analysis.
- Perform data analysis/data structuring financial statement analysis.
- Assist in preparation of chart of accounts for preparation of base documents that would be used in financial analysis
- Assist in consolidation of trial balances, income statements, balance sheets and cash flows for providing base documents for financial analysis
- Prepare databook templates in accordance with firm and professional standards in accordance with the needs of the onshore team
- Review deliverables to help ensure that agreed upon quality standards are met
- Work with quality assurance teams to ensure the delivery quality is consistent and in line with expectations of the onshore team
- Meet established delivery goals
- Produce quality and timely deliverables
CA is must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office professional including expertise in MS Excel & MS word
Send resume on : firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.