Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1123 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
AM/Business Analyst - Data Analytics - SQL - KPO (3-7 yrs)
AM / Business Analyst - Data Analytics for MNC KPO, Bangalore
- Support and contribute to team in achieving functional goals.
- Use SQL and other coding languages to analyze metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover root causes of defects.
- Works across multiple internal & external teams. May lead virtual teams in completing projects/activities.
- Engage directly with our internal customers to find, prioritize, improve and assimilate better business processes.
- Scope, document and submit requirements for systems changes, backed up by business case and impact analysis.
- Propose simple, scalable and effective ideas and best practices in your domain of expertise.
- Analyze and model data, processes and business rules.
- Continuously track the realized business value and ongoing customer satisfaction from delivered solutions, be it self-service, automation or customers.
- Independently performing analysis using tools like SQL, MicroStrategy, Tableau and R.
Qualification& Skills Required :
- Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Quantitative Finance or Operational Research, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in Business Analysis, Analytics, Business Intelligence, or a comparable role.
- 2+ years of hands-on SQL coding experience
- Experience working with databases and SQL in a business environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel.
- Demonstrated use of analytical packages and query languages such as SQL and R.
- Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects.
- Detail-oriented with aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead group discussions and explain complex solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations.
- Hands-on experience on managing complex and diverse data sources on a regular basis
Interested candidates can mail their profiles to email@example.com or call us @ 040-40101210/8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.