ALYF - AGM - Sales (6-9 yrs)
ALYF is India's first technology-enabled, asset light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ALYF's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
Founded by Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ALYF has secured $1.5 million in seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and Achieve the Sales Targets of the Team assigned. Share a daily/weekly/monthly commitment team member wise with Head-Sales.
- Helping the team close potential deals by negotiating with the prospect/client.
- Seek references actively from each prospect/client wherever the Closing Manager interacts, else track references sought by RM/SM in the teams da
- Sharing the latest updated Marketing Collaterals with the assigned teams.
- Daily Meetings with the team in the Day Start and End and discuss POA for the day, activities planned, take daily closure commitments, follow up activity plans etc to manage a highly productive day. Share the Consolidated Day plan and EOD Reports with Head-Sales.
- Keep testing the team members on product knowledge so that the team is abreast with all projects dealt with.
- Ensure team activity levels are as per the business plan submitted by Closing Manager for the week. Share active feedback and demand more E Meets etc in case of shortfalls.
- Spend an hour or more daily on CRM to see if RM/SMs are updating all feedback promptly, identify active cases, filter into Hot, Warm, Cold and push for closures with each. Be a facilitator to the teams.
- Get the teams to speed up and also get a basic hygiene of work time discipline, follow ups, updation, profiling clients properly are done as a systematic exercise.
Job Location - Vikhroli
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.