Associate - HR at edynamic
Views:1407 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Altudo - Country Head (12-16 yrs)
- SimilarWeb, a SAAS company, is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone - from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader - to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across eight global offices.
- SimilarWeb started its India operations November 2018 by collaborating with a leading customer experience consulting firm, Altudo, with offices in the United States and Gurgaon. Administrative, compensation matters are all managed by Altudo in India.
- SimilarWeb India, in a short span of time, has grown its customer base to 110+ logos with many of the country's unicorns and top 1000 companies. The team comprising of sales, inside sales and customer success has grown substantially in the last 1 year.
Learn more at https://www.similarweb.com/ and https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/similarweb
We Want You!
- As a Country Head, you will be responsible for building & managing a growing, world-class strategic sales and customer success team.You will be responsible for training, coaching and managing strategy for sales & customer success team in order to achieve team goals and targets. You will ensure the sales team has all the ongoing sales, product, operational training and resources needed to do their jobs effectively and to build a robust and growth oriented business. You will provide appropriate solutions for customers in order to drive revenue growth. You will have a personal and team quota.
- Drive account acquisition by leading an acquisition team with cutting edge go-to market strategies
- Expansion, renewal and upsell of all SimilarWeb accounts.
- Define and execute the strategic vision and plan to expand and develop SimilarWeb's business.
- You will personal and team quota
- Manage relationship with HQ
- Oversee GTM roll-out of new products
- 12+ years of full funnel go to market experience.
- Proven successful SaaS sales management experience; must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to CMO's.
- Proven expertise in selling to marketers
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing.
- Proven ability to meet $1 mn+ quota
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies.
- Experience building high performance teams and working with partners and distributors.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
Similarweb is on the path to be the data currency for the internet. Our solutions are market leading and we are growing at a breakneck pace. . At SimilarWeb, you- ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you- ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.