Manager at AltlifeLab Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3812 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
altLifeLab - Digital Marketing Lead - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MICA (3-6 yrs)
What will you do here -
- You have about 3+ years- experience as a marketing alchemist magically blending the science and the art
- You have a strategic view of marketing and would love to nurture & build a great, enduring brand
- You are a great storyteller and can work well with words and pictures to weave an intricate tapestry to tell the story of your brand
- You understand the various tools and techniques needed to run digital campaigns and have experience-based intuition on how to leverage various digital and real world platforms to get the right reach at the best economics
- Design and execute activation and engagement campaigns via multiple channels including but not limited to, online advertising, online campaigns, email marketing etc.
- You are data driven to isolate opportunities to optimize and improve
- Identify growth & leads generation opportunities across paid channels
- You are a one-person warrior that can win brand wars and the war for attention using your superhuman powers
- You can apply your creativity to identify off beat and out of the box ways of evangelizing the story of your brand driving up effectiveness and driving down economics
- You appreciate that there are other internal and external stakeholders that need to be won over to your side and will drive campaigns and strategies to achieve those wins as well
- You will ensure that your projects meet delivery times through proper planning and execution.
- Work closely with the analytics team to perform campaign analysis, generate insights and recommend actionable optimizations
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor digital marketing techniques and strategies used by other startups & B2C wellness brands, best-practices and creative tactics.
What it takes to be part of the team -
- You love taking responsibility, ownership and demonstrating leadership
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and are great at oral/written communication
- You think different and apply a first principles approach to problem solving
- You can appreciate the big picture and also have a high attention to detail and minutiae and can operate appropriately based on the context
- You can work effectively: independently & individually; as a part of a team; in driving & motivating teams
- You are comfortable operating in greyness & ambiguity and love the process of evolving clarity & direction
- You understand the grit and tenacity needed to drive high performance and have always put in the little extra to drive such behaviour
- You have more than adequate amounts of potential energy and an innate motivation to convert that into result and solution oriented kinetic energy
- You know success comes from focused attempts and that sometimes one fails and learns from it and are not afraid to fail and can experiment with and embrace smart risk
What do we do -
At altLifeLab we are waging a war on lifestyle diseases. We intend to dramatically improve the life of people suffering from lifestyle diseases and enable them to lead healthy, fulfilling and purposeful lives and be as productive and efficient as they can be.
To enable a healthier planet, at altLifeLab, we are waging a war against lifestyle diseases such as Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, PCOD etc. This war will be fought using advanced technology, data sciences, food & nutrition sciences, medical sciences, behavioural sciences, diagnostic sciences, physical & mental fitness sciences and other disciplines. We believe a problem of this magnitude needs to be tackled with a solution that can scale to make as much of a difference and a dent as possible.
Lifestyle diseases such as Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, PCOD etc. have reached epidemic proportions and the numbers are rising each year. Estimates put about 1 in 3 to about 1 in 2 adults globally as suffering from these diseases or at a risk of these. The age at which this is impacting the population is also reducing with younger and younger folks contracting these.
People are unable to lead healthy, fulfilling and purposeful lives and be as productive and efficient as they can and should be given the onset and impact of these lifestyle diseases. Families are getting impacted, Careers and livelihoods are being threatened, Medical costs are increasing, Dependence on medicines for life is rising, Side effects cause problems, Surgeries cause complications and eventually, as this path moves forward, different parts of the body start giving up and giving in leading to severe problems and death.
This needn- t be the case. This must stop. The growth of lifestyle diseases must be arrested. And over time, with appropriate interventions, Lifestyle diseases must be eradicated from our lives and from this planet.
That is our mission and purpose at altLifeLab.
The altLifeLab army is a driven and passionate start-up team with a deep sense of purpose in putting the appropriate solution components together in compelling and convenient ways to take this epidemic head on and working towards improving lives & health and eventually eradicating lifestyle diseases.
We are united by our passion and purpose and are great team players. We believe doing the right things and doing things right trumps taking easy paths. We are informal, friendly, cool and fun folks. We are creative and bring in a lot of energy and passion as we get things done. We believe politics impedes organizational velocity and would rather be open, transparent and focused than get side-tracked and distracted from our purpose. We are courageous and are willing to embrace risk smartly - a necessary ingredient as we tread on an untrodden path and tackle a gargantuan adversary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.