Senior Recruiter at Altisource
Views:1067 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Altisource - Senior Data Scientist (2-5 yrs)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in data science?
- Do you enjoy solving complex business problems using financial and sales data?
- Are you excited to join a growing team and take on exciting challenges?
If so, Altisource would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking a Data Scientist with a demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
WHAT YOU- LL DO
- Help to conceive, build, and test new models and technologies using best in class tools and state of the art knowledge
- Create and deliver strategic quantitative solutions leveraging consumer behavior data, knowledge systems, and modeling techniques
- Build modeling solutions and create intellectual property leveraging concepts from statistics, optimization theory, econometrics, risk theory, and dynamic systems theory
- Contribute as an active team member to product management, development and delivery of enterprise modeling products and solutions
- Build solutions with real world impact, and help demonstrate that impact
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- At least 2+ years of extensive hands-on work experiences in manipulating large data sets and building statistical and advanced machine learning models.
- Solid knowledge in mortgage and financial / real estate industry. Previous modeling experiences in loan / mortgage (default, severity, prepayment etc.) are preferred.
- Masters or higher in Economics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, or similar disciplines with a heavy quantitative focus.
- Strong knowledge and experience with modeling languages (Python, R or similar) and data extraction tools (SQL or similar). Skills in other tools or languages including Excel, Tableau, Amazon SageMaker, VBA Java, C, C++ are plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills - we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential - if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.