Head Admin at Altigreen Propulsion Labs Pvt Ltd
Views:1929 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Altigreen - General Manager - Supply Chain Management (15-20 yrs)
This is a leadership position, and the role will be required to work with a wide network of cross functional stakeholders to drive the Strategic Business Agenda.
The role would involve team management, and channeling the team towards sharper business delivery, while ensuring due coaching for the development of the team members.
- Analyze and assess industry and market dynamics, on quarterly and annual basis to assess product, supply, and inventory needs to meet revenue and margin targets.
- Engage in strategic negotiations to achieve favourable conditions and strong supplier partnerships.
- Manage Supply Chain of the plant by deploying strategies developed with the Corporate Supply Chain vision, covering Planning, Procurement & Warehousing /Logistics.
- Responsible for setting a Supply Chain Strategy oriented towards efficiency and responsiveness.
- Procurement: managing procurement of all materials for production and maintenance of the plant.
- Team Management: ensure seamless integration of Planning/Scheduling, Purchasing & Warehousing.
- Vendor Management: Monitor & improve the supplier/vendor /contractor performance following defined KPIs & target scores.
Budget & Cost Management:
- Build & secure approvals of annual budget for all cost elements of Supply Chain for the factory operations.
- Monitor & control actual spend to achieve savings.