Manager - Human Resources at Mojocare
Views:340 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Mojo Care - Associate Product Manager/Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
At Mojo Care, we are building a digital-first clinic enabling Indians to take control of their health, wellness & happiness and lead more wholesome lives. Our mission is to make specialized primary care patient-centric, convenient and accessible to everyone.
Alpha Care provides treatment plans that are doctor-approved and backed by science, personalized for one's specific wellness goals by our team of reliable clinical experts. Our complete ecosystem goes beyond products, providing the modern consumer access to care and support from a community of doctors, therapists, dietitians and wellness experts. Taking care of oneself is no longer a hassle - the future of primary healthcare is here, now.
We have an ambitious mission and an even more ambitious team. We are growing and constantly expanding our team and offerings. If you are as excited about revolutionizing primary health and wellness as us, join us.
About the role:
We are looking for a self motivated and data informed Associate Product Manager to join our product team. The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Dive deep to drive product pilots, build and analyze large data sets, and construct problem hypotheses that help steer the product feature roadmap : improvements/enhancements as well as new features
- Manage entire product lifecycle: From conceptualization to product development to GTM and product optimization via feedback loops
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand business context and gain multiple perspectives for problems
- Interview customers for insights and feedbacks and form a consolidated consumer insight for the products
- Competitive product research and benchmarking product performance
Relevant Experience/ Skills:
- Data informed. Experience in consumer data analytics. Should have working knowledge of SQL & Database, Excel, Visualization tools, etc
- Growth- user acquisition, attribution. Experience in product marketing tools.
- Communication: should be able to articulate ideas, gather consumer insight & translate into product spec
- Retention: a good knowledge on cohorts & funnels
- Self motivated and ready to work in a dynamic environment that requires decision making with limited information at hand
Good to have:
- Understanding of design principles
- Understanding of consumer behavior & psychology
- Product development cycle: having worked with engineering to execute product features following a structured development process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.