Talent Acquisition Executive at Alorica
Views:416 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Alorica - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (7-11 yrs)
- Manage a team of one or more functions under the recruiting department, which may include activities to source, screen, recruit, recommend and hire external and/or internal candidates for assigned job levels by using targeted selection techniques including the internet and social media.
- May manage recruitment agencies, headhunters, advertising agencies, and other Recruitment vendors. Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including dashboards and statistics.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities
- Partner with the assigned recruiting teams and/or hiring managers to understand the hiring requirements for efficient service.
- Introduce different recruitment improvement techniques and business processes.
- Develop, establish and implement recruiting strategies and methods.
- Partner with on-site staff, recruiting personnel and outside vendors to satisfy screening requirements for applicants.
- Maintain potential employment and talent management in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Establish connections and good business relationships within the industry and other related industries for exchange of updated information related to sourcing and keep abreast with recruitment trends.
- Effectively represent the company in all candidate interactions.
- Support and/or develop marketing sourcing strategies to increase public awareness.
- Leverage uses of all internal and external candidate databases to identify candidates most likely to succeed in our positions.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Processes all recruitment related information using the most efficient and cost-effective computer systems and applications
- Analyzes and publish reports and maintains information systems in support of Recruitment metrics, KPIs and projects
- Monitors Recruitment information needs and designs new or modifies existing reports to meet changing requirements.
- Coordinates services with Human Resources Information System, Human Resources Service Delivery, Human Resource Operations and other Human Resource managers.
- Monitor and audit various recruitment reports.
- Understand the outcome of the reports and explain it to the management as the need arises.
- Highlight results and discrepancies to management.
- Responsible for respective department's overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring direct reports and their work.
- Identify areas for improvement and participates in strategic planning for department.
- Coach, mentor and ensure employees have the tools necessary to perform their jobs.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 4 years of direct experience and with 1 to 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a similar function.
- Knowledge in Taleo preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Compensation and Benefits.
- Highly flexible to do all functions within Recruitment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
- Performance is measured by the recruitment metrics and management indicators.
- Familiarity with Targeted Selection Interviewing Techniques.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Analytical problem solving skills, linear and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with implementing several process improvements.
- Should be able to screen up to Sr. Manager level.
- Highly flexible to be able to handle all functions within Recruitment as the need arises.
- Has authority to hire and fire. Has line of sight to impact on budget but not full ownership of department budget. Receive coaching on impact of decisions on budget.
- May oversee a single function, section, or project with moderate complexity often involving cross functional partners.
- Well-abreast with local, legal and global recruitment requirements. Typically have non-exempt, individual contributors as direct reports.
- Must pass the Leadership Development Survey. Performance coaching, scorecards, development plans must be accurate and executed in a timely manner.
- Supervisory/Management Responsibility: Manage a team of one or more functions under the recruiting department.
- Internal- Department Managers/Supervisors/Recruitment Team/Operations Department/Human Resource Manager/General Managers External- Career Boards/Media/Potential Applicants/Employment Agencies/Vendors /Head Hunters/Government Agencies/Colleges and Universities