Business Head - Corporate Strategy & Business Development at ALLEN Career Institute
Views:2129 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
ALLEN Career Institute - General Counsel Role - Legal - LLB (4-10 yrs)
ALLEN Career Institute - Legal - General Counsel
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management.
- Advising executive, senior management, and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Managing the organization's legal matters.
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Examining and creating draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining knowledge of the organization's operations and legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing the company's litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors.
- Draft agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Preserving all corporate records.
- Handling statutory filings, such as licensing forms.
- Liaising with outside counsel regarding their assignments.
- Creating new entities and managing the organization's intellectual property.
General Counsel Requirements :
- Graduate from top-tier law school.
- 4+ years of proven experience with MNCs.
- Proficient legal experience in fund investments, venture capital financing, and M&A.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to businesses.
- Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality.