Manager - Talent Acquisition at Allana Group
Views:3707 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Allana Group - Senior Manager/AGM - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Work on the overall management of the brand's marketing strategy, ensuring that the brand gets established as a cult beauty brand in the online and offline space. Create and execute strategic tactical marketing plans that engage, and retain consumers, drive demand, and support revenue and business goals.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the Brand.
- Brand Strategy
- Retail Strategy
- Events & Promotions
- Influencer Marketing planning
- Brand Communication/storytelling
- Brand Shoot / Product Shoots
- Video Strategy for product promotions
- Brand Content building and execution
- Build and manage campaign calendar and deliverables along the marketing value chain.
- Plan and execute campaigns for brand promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Should have demonstrable experience using social media trends and technology to identify and build relationships with best-fit influencers.
- Should have market awareness to keep abreast of trends and competitors marketing movement
- Work on product design and development along with the product team
Knowledge in Depth :
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends) and social media tools
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Fashion and Beauty industry knowledge or keen interest in the same.
Inspired by Bollywood and pop-culture, we aim to be the hottest beauty movement from India. Our new-age and multi-functional products have been meticulously curated to help our customers take center-stage and shine at every step of their life. We- ve designed products with love for every woman - the college girl just starting out her life's journey, the #girlboss who's breaking barriers in her field, the young mums out there that juggle different roles. Bollyglow is a brand that celebrates real women, believes that they can do (and have!) it all. Bollyglow believes in every woman's infinite potential and promises to be the brand that brings out "The Star In You."
The future is most definitely female!
Bollyglow was born with a view to democratize beauty. We believe beauty is but a tool to help your inner star shine through. Our commitment is to bring you quality driven, innovative, easy-to-use products that wont break the bank (while you go and break those glass ceilings!)
Founded in 2018 by Iman Allana, the brand is a channel for her to realize her childhood dream of empowering women through business. At Bollyglow, our aim is to use our voice to create an ecosystem of empowered women entrepreneurs who can in-turn can inspire those in need. Join us and other fearless, ambitious & driven #BGStars on this journey as together we change the world, one lipstick at a time!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.