Manager - Talent Acquisition at Allana Group
Views:3678 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Allana Group - Project Manager (10-12 yrs)
Job Purpose :
To deliver the project in the stipulated time and within assigned budget.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for End to End Greenfield project.
- Ensure optimum project resources utilization for completion of project within time and budget.
- Project execution in accordance with the project quality control plan and quality requirements in the contract
- Capability Building
- Project Planning & Budgeting
- Cost Management
- Energy Conservation
- EHS, and liaison with regulatory authorities
- Responsible for driving Facility support, Costing Savings and continuous improvement projects at each of the stage of diagnostics
- Training and usage of Lean Sigma principles
- Financial validation of savings
- CAPEX responsibility for transformational improvement at site
- Responsible for on-time site deliverables
- Vendor Evaluation & Vendor Management