HR at All India Gem and Jewellery Domestic Council
Views:263 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
All India Gem and Jewellery Domestic Council - Regional Manager (5-6 yrs)
About Us :
All India Gem And Jewellery Domestic Council is a national trade federation established with the objective to address the industry, its functioning and its cause with a 360 approach to promote and progress its growth, while protecting the industrys interests. As a self-regulated trade body, GJC, since the last 15 years, has been serving as a bridge between the Government and the trade as well as undertaking various initiatives on behalf of and for the industry.
GJC represents the interests of over 3 lakh gem and jewellery businesses from across the country. GJC represents various industry segments such as Manufacturers, Retailers, Wholesalers, Allied, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, Gem stones, machinery, etc. including the entire industry value chain from bullion to retail.
Roles and Responsibilities :
To provide Administrative and Secretarial support to the HOD;
- To be responsible for new business development in the particular zone assigned like membership drive.
- To chart out membership tour plan to cover the untapped regions to plan sales promotional activities under guidance of the reporting head to achieve the sales target.
- To identify and analyse market potential of respective zones and plan the target market.
- To devise monthly sales plan for our zones as budgeted in GJF events and exhibitions like retailer invites, NJA entries, magazine advertisement, sponsorships for GJF NITE, etc.
- To team up with the remote teams, connect with the jeweller associations, present and pitch for membership and participation in other GJF products.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with external stake holders for retaining and enhancing business potential and recovery of lost membership renewals.
- To develop leads and ensure a high conversation rate of membership and sales.
- To plan organize, liaison, strategize to get the sponsorship for a regional event, regional meet, as planned by the management in east zone.
- To source and finalize venue as approved and other operational requirements of the program.
- To coordinate with sponsorer and event committee for submitting updated on progress and approvals.
- To coordinate with corporate communications, marketing and admin team for the operational and marketing collaterals creations.
- To ensure end to end support pre-post and during the event.
- To support with complete documentation with invoices, supporting's approvals and deviations.
- To team up for other GJF and industry events as required. To analyse market information and recommend action plan from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- A go-getter
- Creative and innovative by nature
- Self-motivated person
- Excellent communications and persuasive skills
- Any graduate/ Masters in any stream