AVP HR at Alkem
Views:2047 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Alkem - Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Pharma (8-12 yrs)
8-12 years of HR experience with at least 5 years in C&B leadership capacity working with senior level managers
The role requires development, communication and implementation of compensation and benefit plans, programs and policies for the organisation based upon business needs and rewards strategy and guiding principles. The incumbent will serve as a consultant for compensation and benefits programs, manage benefits programs and provide professional insights to support the rewards strategy & develop benefits strategy and drive the benefits programs with consistent methodology.
- Advise HR partners compensation & benefit programs aligned with company strategy
- Design and develop compensation policies
- Prepares the total rewards (compensation and benefits) budget including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Keep up to date in the practice of compensation and benefits and help ensure utilization of cost effective compensation and benefits practices to maximize the organization's growth and profitability
- Periodically audit Compensation and Benefits practices in place in conjunction plans to correct any problem areas
- Provide compensation related guidelines to Talent Acquisition teams in offer preparation (Compensation)
- Conduct Markets Surveys on various compensation& benefit practices to enable business to take better decisions
- Partner with Finance to provide compensation analytics for budgeting & provisioning exercise.
About the company
Established in 1973 and headquartered in Mumbai, Alkem has grown to become India's seventh largest pharmaceutical company with sales revenues exceeding USD 500 million with a CAGR of 16% over the last five years.
Alkem's portfolio of 800 brands in India, with 14 of the brands featured among the top 300 brands in India, is reflective of its strong brand recognition and marketing expertise.
Alkem, through its international operations team, markets branded and non-branded generic drugs in 48 countries globally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.