Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:470 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Aligned Automation - Vice President/Senior Director - Technology (18-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive solution architecture, technical design and development strategies for all core product / solutions
- Participate in client technical discussions and review key architectural decisions
- Provide technical governance in collaboration teams to assess technical risks and opportunities
- Focus on innovation, emerging technologies and make recommendations on the strategic use of technology for accelerating business results
- Work with the executive leadership team to build and continuously refine company, product, solution and technical roadmaps
- Mentor technical staff on engineering best practices
- Be a custodian to drive best practices and technical design principles
- Drive and foster a culture of quality and technical agility across teams
- Partner with teams to drive technical forums, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Conduct regular design and solutions reviews, establishing quality and performance metrics
- Coach, grow and mentor the company's product engineering team.
- Develop an annual plan according to business requirements..
- Administer effective delivery of projects with appropriate budget and timeframe with the latest / optimized technology
- Prepare business goals for both individuals and teams and ensure optimization of business.
- Evaluate current system and technology and recommend modification to present modules to ensure effectiveness.
- Coordinate with business partners and develop strategies to implement various It solutions effectively.
- 18-20 years of experience in with 10+ years in technology leader role