Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:2256 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Aligned Automation - Procurement - Technical Service Category Lead (8-15 yrs)
Exp: 8 - 15 Years
- Participates in the development of procurement strategies for the technical services categories required to support company operations. Analyzes segment data, works with vendors and supply market data to propose strategies that integrate complex, internal, technical requirements.
- An active team member with responsibility for executing sourcing activities pertaining to running the business segment. Responsible for detailed total cost of ownership analysis to support business decisions
- Negotiates and implements moderate sized agreements, on a multi-site or national level. Utilizes comprehensive and systemic market analysis for the goods/services procured to drive lowest total cost and maximum value to the company. Participates in major negotiation by providing supporting analysis to the category manager.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with the category manager who assumes the relationship with the stakeholders and vendors
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works in collaboration with a category manager to executes strategic sourcing following the agreed processes and sourcing strategy methodology. Utilizes market analysis and complex contracting strategies adapted to the commodities. Assesses risks and develops models associated with supply and technical compliance.
- Ensures the creation of strategic purchasing plans driven by customer requirements, manufacturing results and capabilities, distribution and logistics objectives and business economics.
- Maintains focus on added value, lowest total - life cycle- cost and cost savings. Implements measurement systems to measure performance level of the sourcing strategy and supplier effectiveness. Develops and composes bid specification in such a manner that internal customer needs are addressed
- Develops analytical tools to analyze and optimize compliance to strategies
- Ensures high ethical and financial control compliance standards are met by the organization
- Promotes excellent working relationships with category manager and other members of the team.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred (or recognized equivalent). Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, or Process Engineering would be a plus.
- 5+ years procurement-related experience required.
- 2+ years of chemical or related industry experience and knowledge related to purchasing and materials management is preferred.
-Must have onsite/global exposure to countries- USA, Germany
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience sourcing Technical Services / Maintenance.