Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:98 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Aligned Automation - Cloud Solution Architect - AWS (10-15 yrs)
Aligned Automation - Cloud Solution Architect - AWS
Job Role : Certified Cloud Solution Architect AWS
Job Location : Pune
Job Description :
Experience : 10+ years
We are looking for a Certified Cloud Solution Architect AWS. A trained professional who does the evaluation of the requirements of the organization or the businesses and makes architectural recommendations for implementation and deployment of the application on AWS.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be part of a multicultural, dynamic, and growth-focused environment What You'll Be Doing
- 10+ years of industry experience in Software Development, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
- You may not be a networking expert, but you understand issues with ingesting data from applications in multiple data centres across geographies, on-premise and cloud and will find a way to solve them.
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in Data Modelling, ETL Development, and Data Warehousing.
- Experience working on Apache Spark applications in either Python (PySpark) and/or Scala
- Architecting, designing, automating, and deploying production-grade data services and flows in AWS.
- Building complex ETL code in Glue Must Have Skills
- AWS Glue, CI/CD & Lambda skillset
- Good knowledge of Big data related AWS technologies like HIVE, Spark, ETL, Hadoop, RedShift etc.
- Knowledge of data migration from hadoop to AWS S3 bucket
- Knowledge on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing tools (BI/DW)
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum development process
- UI/UX architecture capability for enterprise web application
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Certified AWS Solution Architect
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Excellent communication skills
- Leverage appropriate AWS services
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls