Aliens Group - Manager - Finance - CA/IIM/IIT/NIT (0-10 yrs)
We, at Aliens, are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic finance manager as part of our high performing Finance and Accounts team. The incumbent will be responsible for a wide gamut of Finance and Accounts functions along with statutory compliances and taxation as well as MIS and auditing functions.
S/he will be required to take care of all the aspects of taxation and compliance for the organisation. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad and would report to the Chief Finance Officer; CFO.
- Maintaining statutory books of accounts viz., journal, ledger, cash book and subsidiaries in compliance with time & accuracy norms
- Closing of accounts including preparation/checking of various ledgers & sub-ledgers; monitoring, checking & ensuring complete & correct accounting of all the transactions
- Providing data to banks/financial institutions for credit facilities, ensuring legal documentation and compliance with pre and post disbursement formalities
- Monitoring timely deduction, payment, filing of returns with statutory liabilities/dues TDS, TCS, GST, PT, PF etc, filing of relevant periodic Returns etc.
- Helping in the preparation of MIS reports providing feedback to top management
- Preparing Invoices and track receivables/ payables; ensure effective Vendor management through a robust Payment System
- Ensuring timely payment and filing of direct taxes & returns
- Managing GST Returns and compliance to all direct taxes IT, Wealth Tax, Withholding Tax, All taxation matters related to Employees (like payroll) etc.
- Handling the income tax assessment work of Group Companies and appearing before the assessing authorities; coordination with various Tax Authorities and follow up
- Rendering advisory services on various tax issues from the perspective of risk avoidance and risk mitigation in the field of direct taxation covering issues pertaining to domestic tax law
- Optimising all provisions of direct and indirect taxation and get full refund of tax paid to various authorities under the statutory provisions
Specifically, the candidate should have:
- MBA from a top ranking Indian institution or CA; other professional qualifications such as a CFA would be an added advantage
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred; handling independently entire gamut of both direct taxation, indirect tax, income tax, tax planning and compliances
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks; extensive working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); in particular, ability to financial model with Excel
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills; experience compiling data and financial information
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, presentation); demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Displays a high degree of professionalism, with the ability to manage internal and external relationships