Aliens Group - Head/General Manager - Banking - IIM (0-10 yrs)
Head of Banking (IIM)
Aliens Group Pvt. Ltd., a large construction and infrastructure group based in Hyderabad, is looking to hire banking heads from premier management institutes. It is a senior level role with the designation of General Manager, and direct visibility and accountability to the top management. Candidates from the top 3 IIMs with exposure to corporate banking, retail banking or wealth management product sales are preferred. Exceptionally good candidates with other professional backgrounds may be considered as per suitability.
The banking heads will have the overall responsibility for the proper functioning of the banking teams allotted to them. This will involve:
1) Driving and motivating the team to achieve their home loan disbursement numbers
2) Allocate files to team members and monitor their work to ensure productivity
3) Ensure good working relationships with banks to facilitate the smooth processing of files
4) Coordinate with customers to ensure timely disbursement of bank loans
5) Liaise with internal teams for KYC documents collection and new file login in the bank
6) Widen the banking channel by onboarding new banks and branches
7) Activate inactive pre-existing banking relationships through troubleshooting
8) Ensure the timely and proper maintenance and reporting of MIS data
Candidates can expect a standard hike on their fixed pay. Additionally, the compensation for the roles will include a significant annual variable component of up to 100% of the fixed pay, subject to a 100% improvement in the performance and the results of the functions managed by the job holder. This is targeted at helping us scale up the organizational cash flows to 2x in a year. The specifics of the performance measurement and the modalities of the incentivization can be discussed in detail with the shortlisted candidates during a face to face meeting, and agreed upon subsequently in case of an offer.
This role is ideally suited for folks who have had a career break or tried their hands at entrepreneurship and want to get back in to the corporate sector and are enthusiastic about a medium size company with a flat hierarchy where they can have a high impact.