TA Specialist at Aliens Group
Views:524 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Aliens Group - Deputy Head HR - Talent Acquisition - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SIBM/SCMHRD/NMIMS/MDI (0-3 yrs)
ALIENS GROUP is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and deliver exceptional quality of living spaces governe by our idea of 'intelligent living'.
We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Deputy Head as part of our Talent Acquisition Team with 1 to 4 years of experience in HR Generalist/TA profile across industry.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing entire employee life cycle at the organisation including Human Resource Planning, End to End Recruitment, On boarding, Induction, PrePlacement talks, Hiring policies etc., S/he will be required to collaborate with BU Heads/Function Heads and other HR verticals to drive HR processes at the organisational level. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with a reporting team size of at least 5 members. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad and would report to the Human Resources Head.
Key Responsibilities -
- Identifying staffing requirements of the organisation, forecasting and planning the hirings.
- Achieving cent percent human resources strength as per sanctioned numbers
- Taking ownership of entire employee life cycle- from sourcing to on boarding.
- Maintaining monthly MIS reports and ensuring a proper file and database management
- Acquiring potential candidates through various online and offline channels
- Screening job applications and conducting preliminary interviews using reliable tools
- Responsible for conducting final interviews and ensuring follow up till final joining.
- Ensuring timely offer roll-out by conducting salary negotiations and offer finalisation with selected candidates
- Conducting joining formalities and proper documentation of selected candidates
- Forming a professional rapport with past applicants and potential candidates to maintain a positive candidate experience
- Developing a strong pipeline of high-calibre talent for all current and anticipated demands.
- Handling a team of recruiters to hire across verticals and grades assigned.
- Responsible for lateral and leadership hiring.
- Publishing the talent pipeline, upcoming joining's, offer stage discussions, retention reports to reporting head.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.