HR Manager at Aliens Group
Views:235 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Aliens Group - Deputy Head - HR - PMS Specialist - IIM/XLRI/XIMB/MDI/FMS/SCMHRD/SIBM (2-6 yrs)
Deputy Head HR - PMS Specialist - IIM/XLRI/XIMB/MDI/FMS/SCMHRD/SIBM
ALIENS GROUP is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad. It is poised to dominate the real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land and to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and delivering exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of "intelligent living". Headquartered in Hyderabad, Aliens Group includes companies such as Aliens Infra Tech Pvt. Ltd. and Aliens Developers. We have successfully executed multiple projects such as Sweet Home Venus, Fast Track, Aliens Blend, Aliens Valley and Aliens Elite.
We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic PMS Specialist as part of our Human Resources Team with at least 1 to 5+ years of experience in conducting PMS cycle across industry. The incumbent will lead the ownership of Performance Acceleration Tool and all the performance assessments across the organization.
- S/he will be required to collaborate with all the BU Heads/ Function Heads and other HR verticals to drive performance assessments by setting work standards at the organisational level.
- The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad and would report to the Human Resources Head.
- Setting defined goals and performance standards in alignment with the business objectives
- Collaborating with respective Business Unit heads and Team Leads to prepare the specific set of work standards
- Assessing the employee's actual performance through various appraisal methods
- Ensuring the completion of entire PMS cycle (goals settings, goal audits, self appraisal, manager appraisal, skip level appraisal, system closure etc.)
- Curating the performance appraisal methods using different evaluation techniques
- Conducting both the mid-year appraisal as well as the annual appraisal cycle
- Conducting 360 degree appraisal and feedback for the identified positions
- Assessing the gaps in the work standards viz. achievements and design IDPs
- Partnering with the business heads to ensure smooth running of the appraisal process
- Driving the performance cycle within the set timelines
- Continuously upgrading and reassessing the performance evaluation tools and techniques