Talent Acquisition Specialist at Aliens Group Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2246 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Aliens Group - Deputy Chief Financial Officer - Fund Raising - CA/IIT/IIM/XLRI/FMS/IBS/SCMHRD (15-30 yrs)
Deputy/Chief Financial Officer - Fund Raising [IIT/IIM/XLRI/FMS/IBS/SCMHRD/CA (CFA Only)]
The Role :
- We, at Aliens, are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Chief Finance Officer to join our Finance Team. Ideal candidate would be someone with 15+ years of strong professional experience in Finance/Investment Banking/Fundraising profiles across organisations, preferably real estate.
- S/he will be required to manage and control the organization's financial processes, engage with potential investors including trusts, corporate, etc and oversee any application processes.
- The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members. S/he would be based in Hyderabad and would report to MD of the organisation.
- Develop and implement financial strategies and plans that align with the business objectives
- Initiate and drive Fund raising efforts. Research, identify and prioritize potential fundraising opportunities
- Generate ideas and identify innovative sources of Fund raising opportunities
- Liaison with Govt. banks/Investment Bankers/Private Investors to raise funds
- Managing the Financial Planning and Analysis, Financial Reporting
- Managing and controlling the organization's financial processes, making the necessary changes to upgrade and improve process, policies or procedures
- Directly oversee finance strategy, finalization of accounts, ensure smooth payments, banking operations, cash flow, funds management, consolidation of financials, etc
- Business plan/feasibility studies for various ideas for cost saving, etc; like customer discount packages/ construction procurement credit, etc
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness and develop alliances with other entities
- Detail oriented - provides accurate and consistent numbers on all paperwork to present authentic and credible resource to all stakeholders