Talent Acquisition Specialist at Aliens Group Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1972 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Aliens Group - Deputy Chief Finance Officer (10-30 yrs)
We, at Aliens, are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Deputy Chief Finance Officer to join our Finance Team. Ideal candidate would be someone with 10+ years of strong professional experience in Finance/Investment Banking/Fundraising profiles across organisations, preferably real estate.
He/she will be required to manage and control the organization's financial processes, engage with potential investors including trusts, corporate, etc and oversee any application processes. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment with multiple team members. He/ She would be based in Hyderabad and would report to both CFO as well as MD of the organisation.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Develop and implement financial strategies and plans that align with the business objectives
2. Initiate and drive Fund raising efforts. Research, identify and prioritize potential fundraising opportunities
3. Generate ideas and identify innovative sources of Fund raising opportunities . Liaison with Govt. banks/Investment Bankers/Private Investors to raise funds
4. Assist the CFO in managing the Financial Planning and Analysis, Financial Reporting
5. Assist in managing and controlling the organization's financial processes, making the necessary changes to upgrade and improve process, policies or procedures
6. Directly oversee finance strategy, finalization of accounts, ensure smooth payments, banking operations, cash flow, funds management, consolidation of financials, etc
7. Business plan/feasibility studies for various ideas for cost saving, etc; like customer discount packages/ construction procurement credit, etc
8. Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness and develop alliances with other entities
9. Detail oriented - provides accurate and consistent numbers on all paperwork to present authentic and credible resource to all stakeholders