HR Manager at Aliens Developers Pvt. Ltd.
Views:936 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Aliens Group - Compliance Manager - CA + CS (3-6 yrs)
Role : Compliance Manager
Function : Finance
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Education : CA and CS
Salary : Negotiable
Joining : Immediate
Job brief :
- We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- A great Compliance Manager is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying - no- when necessary and be result-oriented.
- The goal is to preserve the company's integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Should handle compliances - SEBI, Statutory etc
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Should have exposure into Indian Accounting Standards - IND AS
- Should be able to handle filings - ROC, TDS, GST etc
- Collaborate with corporate counsels to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Should handle finalization of books
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate