Talent Acquisition Specialist at Aliens Group Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2894 Applications:574 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:356
Aliens Group - Charted Accountant - Finance (0-10 yrs)
Aliens Group is a premium real estate player based out of Hyderabad and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land to transform the way we live by matching it up with global standards and deliver exceptional quality of living spaces governed by our idea of intelligent living.
About the role :
- Maintaining statutory books of accounts viz., journal, ledger, cash book and subsidiaries in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Closing of accounts including preparation/checking of various ledgers & sub-ledgers; monitoring, checking & ensuring complete & correct accounting of all the transactions.
- Providing data to banks/financial institutions for credit facilities, ensuring legal documentation and compliance with pre and post disbursement formalities.
- Monitoring timely deduction, payment, filing of returns with statutory liabilities/dues TDS, TCS, GST, PT, PF etc, filing of relevant periodic Returns etc.
- Helping in the preparation of MIS reports providing feedback to top management.
- Preparing Invoices and track receivables/ payables; ensure effective Vendor management through a robust Payment System.
- Ensuring timely payment and filing of direct taxes & returns.
- Managing GST Returns and compliance to all direct taxes IT, Wealth Tax, Withholding Tax, All taxation matters related to Employees (like payroll) etc.
- Handling the income tax assessment work of Group Companies and appearing before the assessing authorities; coordination with various Tax Authorities and follow up.
- Rendering advisory services on various tax issues from the perspective of risk avoidance and risk mitigation in the field of direct taxation covering issues pertaining to domestic tax law.
- Optimizing all provisions of direct and indirect taxation and get full refund of tax paid to various authorities under the statutory provisions.
Desired Qualifications :
- Qualified CA (1st-2nd attempt preferred) or MBA from a top ranking Indian institution.
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred; handling independently entire gamut of both Direct taxation, Indirect tax, Income tax, Tax planning and Compliance.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quick books; extensive working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); in particular, ability to financial model with Excel.
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills; experience compiling data and financial information
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.