Lead Recruitment at Alfa Laval
Views:253 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Alfa Laval - Manager - HR Shared Service Center (12-18 yrs)
Alfa Laval India is looking for HR Shared Service Center Manager
Exp : 12 - 18 Years
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet's most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
Who you are?
You are passionate to create the employee experience using automation and modern digital tools. You are process oriented, futuristic with a global mindset. You have working knowledge of local Labour legislation and Compensation & Benefits. You are a strong, proven HR Professional with an experience in working in matrix/web organization. Motivated by development opportunities, results, continuous improvement and with good people skills. You have a track record of leading high performing teams and delivering high performance. A team player with proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
About the job:
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience in Automation/Digitalization of HR Processes.
- Experience in Compensation designing,Wage structure understanding,Job Evaluation,Job tagging in an MNC organisation.
- Working on HR Policies with organisation requirement & market practice.
- Driving annual salary review, Performance Bonus process & Annual Budget process.
- Responsible for the planning of the allocation of resources in the team, balancing more complex assignments. with incoming service requests.
- Follow up on service delivery according to defined routines/procedures and KPIs.
- Participate in development of service delivery and ways of working - continuous improvements.
- Promote a working culture where processes are followed to secure service delivery quality.
What you know?
- Graduate with master's degree in Human Resource.
- Experience of working in a diverse team.
- 8-15 years of experience in HR Shared Service Center of MNCs.
- Knowledge of C&B philosophy, job positioning, job evaluation, HR analytics etc.
- Experience in handling global HRIS like Success factor, workday etc.
- If this excites case you to join a growing organisation, send in your application at the earliest to us.
- You can also connect on below email id for further information.