AlefEdge - Lead - Finance (7-10 yrs)
Overview: Opportunity to work in an exciting start-up Alef Edge. Alef Edge is a global Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) pioneer whose vision is to realize the potential of the Mobile Internet and the High Definition Connected Intelligence Era through a wide range of proximity-based enablement services that are immersive, interactive and intelligent. Through its Alef OS platform the company powers the 5G-fiction of today's 4G mobile networks without need for multi-billion-dollar upgrades and years-long delays for Mobile Network Operators.
We are the ONLY Live MEC Deployment in the WORLD!
Seeking Finance and Accounts experts to provide leadership to the finance function.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Commerce, Finance or Accounting with further professional qualification of CA or MBA.
Previous Work Experience: 7-10 years of relevant functional experience.
- Provide and interpret financial information, monitor and interpret cash flows, analyze change and advise accordingly
- Manage company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems for the Board and investors
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management including the Board and Investors
- Assist in commercial and procurement functions
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
Funds Management :
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain and manage relationships with bankers and financial institutions
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Conduct treasury operations
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Work with the outsourced corporate accounting firm in the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Direct internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Prepare and manage the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
Financial Analysis :
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Financial modeling
Skill Sets :
- Commercial and Business Awareness
- Good understanding of FEMA/RBI rules
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing
- Working knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation including GST
- Proficiency in Budgeting and Forecasting
- Analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment