Aldrich Capital Partners - Financial Planning & Analysis Role (3-9 yrs)
ACP is seeking an individual with a background in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for one of ACPs five, US-based portfolio company investments. This individual will be based out of Hyderabad and will be responsible for the overall financial planning operations, including laying out the month and yearly budgets / forecasts / variance analysis and tracking key performance indicators.
The individual will report directly to the Vice President of Finance/CFO at the portfolio company and will have a substantial voice within the organization, interacting daily with the executive team, working cross functionally to develop comprehensive financial models for the ACP portfolio company and helping the management make timely decisions. The role calls for a self-motivated hands on individual who can thrive in a performance-based culture and who has the drive, work ethic & energy to help build out an operational finance & reporting infrastructure from scratch.
- Create and maintain detailed forecasting models and reports to support short-term and long-term strategic planning.
- Provide the senior management of the company and the Partners of ACP with analysis and advice for most effective utilization of Company's financial resources to increase profitability and grow the company at an optimal rate.
- Analytics: own reporting and explanation of underlying drivers of monthly business performance; create monthly operating metrics and dashboard.
- Manage reporting of KPIs for the overall business on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis as required
- Quantify risks and opportunities in achieving forecasts and explain variances to forecasts. Create ad hoc analysis/sensitivities to understand potential outcomes.
- Lead and manage the annual budget planning process.
- Support Management and Board with analysis of potential bolt-on acquisition opportunities, as necessary.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams in performing the above
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader who possesses a strong commitment to developing a high-performing and efficient organization, and has the ability to roll up their sleeves and work effectively toward completing deliverables on a timely basis with limited supporting resources.
- An entrepreneurial style and a strong sense of ownership, they will have the ability to integrate into and establish credibility with the management team.
- Self-starter mentality; will take a hands-on approach that garners the respect of the team.
- Smart, dynamic, aggressive and strategic a doer and a thinker.
- Does not need large team or staff to execute objectives.
- Keen business judgment, focus, ability to see the big picture and to prioritize.
- High integrity, respect and honesty true team player.
Critical skills required:
- Grasp of accounting journal entries and financial reconciliation statements
- Reading and analyzing financial statements
- Financial modelling and budgeting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance / financial planning and analysis (FP&A) / investment banking / management consulting roles.
- A solid understanding of the technology landscape and strong interest in the Enterprise software sector.
- A Bachelors degree, MBA and/or CFA / CPA / CA / ICWA preferred.
- Competitive cash compensation.
- Attractive career path for highly motivated individual to progress to senior management positions.