Vice President at Alcor Capital INC
Views:1140 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
ALCOR Capital - Business Analyst - AI Fund Raising & Investor Platform (1-4 yrs)
Role: Business Analyst
Business : AI Fundraising & Investor Platform
Job Purpose :
- Support Global Startup's & Enterprises with AI based risk assessment platform.
- Team Member for analyzing business assisting team in preparing financial models, IMs, presentations and required documents. Efficiently handle clients and excellent in deal structuring and negotiation skill. Must have - Term sheet- negotiation skills, mandate negotiation skills and shareholder agreements closing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, coordinating the deal execution process and activities for Fundraising, VC, PE & Debt Funding.
- Coordinating information and directing the work of others, negotiating business contracts and developing innovative approaches to problems.
- Presenting the financial aspects of growth solutions, resolving queries and structuring deals for clients.
- Ensuring smooth transition of portfolios through various stages up to delivery, including revenue management.
- Individually analyzing data to create financial models, company valuations, business forecasts, PowerPoint presentations, reports, et al to support investment decisions.
- Responsible for representing the Company / Partner VC's in board meetings Interpreting, evaluating and interrelating research data affecting investment programs, and developing integrated business analysis and projections for strategic decision - making.
- Preparing Teasers & Information Memorandum, JV agreements, strategic intent documents,
- Responsible for special projects / assignments
- To assist in due diligence, deal negotiation, deal structuring & deal closures through a dynamic coordination with internal functions.
- To execute assignments with exclusive emphasis on TAT's and zero tolerance in service quality.
- Accountable for meeting project & process deadlines in accordance with project schedules.
- To adhere to the established processes, procedures, forms and reporting formats to uphold the internal QMS.
- Performing all other duties or special projects as assigned by Supervisor / Team Leader / Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation skills.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Client interaction skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Strong analytical & interpretation skills.
Qualifications/Education: MBA in Finance from a good institute, with excellent academic record.
Experience: Minimum 1-4 years experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to perform multi- step processes quickly and accurately.
- WFH/Remotely with equipped Desktop / Laptop + excellent Internet connectivity.
Benefits: Base Pay + Performance base payouts.