Senior Management Accountant at AKQA
Views:117 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AKQA - Senior Management Accountant (6-9 yrs)
We are hiring Senior Management Accountant @ AKQA
Purpose of role:
- The Senior Management Accountant is responsible for completeness and accuracy of finance & accounts including compliance & audit related work for AKQA India studio. As a business partnering role this position requires strong technical abilities and operational awareness.
- This role also requires a high level of flexibility for taking on other tasks and a willingness to get involved in varied day-to-day issues as they arise.
- Submit all WPP group reporting submissions using ERP software (SAP BFC/Cartesis) and meet deadlines.
- Preparation of the monthly Flash Income Statement and Balance Sheet including commentary on all material variances.
- Oversee inter-company reconciliations with International offices, as well as requesting IC invoices to be raised (35 plus IC counterparties)
- Perform bank reconciliations in multiple currencies.
- Perform reconciliations from the general ledger to the management accounts.
- Assist with the budget and quarterly forecasts and help input into SAP BFC.
- Assist with the preparation of the Statutory Annual Accounts.
- Be a point of contact during internal and external audits.
- Maintenance of GL codes and BFC mapping.
- Approve coding for all invoices.
- Set up and maintain new Beneficiaries in our Finance System (MAS/Sage500).
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Shift Timings: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM Shift, while reporting & month end might have to stretch timings.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong bookkeeping knowledge
- Experience of having worked for a medium/large size entity and comfortable with handling large volumes of data
- Experience of having worked in a strong controls' environment is desirable
- Strong excel skills required
- Experience of Sage 500 and BFC/Cartesis, preferable but not essential
- Professional excellence: advanced written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail; high level of numeracy and accuracy.
- Proven planning and organization skills, able to prioritize high volume workload and multitask as required.
- Teamwork: proactively provide assistance to teammates outside of regular day-to-day responsibilities.
- Time management: ability to assess, evaluate and prioritize tasks to ensure completion within given time frames.
- Presentation skills - ability to contribute to and deliver considered concise and relevant presentations to colleagues and clients.
- Complex data problem solving - simplification of complex problems into more basic elements, and resolution thereof; irregular problems; large data-sets; use of advanced data analysis techniques.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.