Aiwa - State Head - Sales (11-25 yrs)
ONLY CANDIDATES FROM SOUTH STATES & FROM THE CONSUMER DURABLES INDUSTRY CAN APPLY. OTHER CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
State Sales Head - South (AP/TN/KR/KA)
Job Description :
- Adding new Key Accounts/Distributors/Dealers to the existing business
- Finding potential areas & adding value to the same, ensuring the complete region is covered
- Focus on Primary, Secondary & Tertiary sales all around the state
- Introducing schemes on time among the team, ensuring team members adhere to the same, informing Channel Partners
- Introducing new prospective customers with the sales team & maintain smooth & effective Sales & Marketing activities
- Visit each client in a month with the sales team
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- To achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and strategic plans and reviews
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Reviewing Sales targets and achievements with the sales team
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Share Target vs Achievement reports to RMs along with the team
- Making sure Team's DCR is filled daily & shared with RMs/HO on a regular basis
- Ensuring team responsibilities & targets are assigned and divided equally among the team
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and promotion programs
- Develop field sales action plans and provide support in increasing business volume & focus on revenue generation
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market
- Identifying competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans
- Orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.