Lead Recruiter at Airtel
Views:1114 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Airtel - Principal Product Manager (10-14 yrs)
- Set the vision for the product, clearly define metrics, reaching alignment across business, product and engineering team members and stakeholders, and of course "rock star" execution.
- Do what it takes to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly.
- Engage closely with UX, Marketing, Engineering and Data teams to drive the product or feature growth.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process can fluid and creative problem solving is the norm
- End-to-end owner of the product driving acquisition and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- 10+ years of experience in building and taking software products to market as a PM.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and ability to evangelize the product or feature.
- Strong data analytics and ability to setup experiments and testing hypothesis.
- Effective prioritization framework to focus on the right features and capability to ship.
- Ability to assess market conditions, competition, risks and factor them into product development.
- Demonstrated experience in running agile squads, create, prioritize and execute a backlog to incrementally deliver value to the customer.
Note: Need candidates from Ecommerce Internet companies only.