Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bharti Airtel
Views:3001 Applications:1052 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Airtel - Key Account Manager (3-8 yrs)
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for end-to-end telecom & connectivity needs of a set of 6-10 accounts in the Enterprise Segment, primarily large Segment Accounts. Ensures achievement of the Sales & Revenue targets, by selling Data, Voice, VAS and new product solutions.
- Build strategic relationship with key decision makers in the accounts- Middle and Senior management, including CXOs
- Driving revenue enhancement in the accounts (both Data and Voice) though effective account management, along-with retention of the existing revenue
- Augment solution selling, and drive new product penetration in emerging markets
- Co-ordinate with the cross functional teams, both internally (TSG, CE, Networks, etc) and externally (Partners, Vendors, Clients, etc) to ensure business target achievements and meeting customer expectations on service delivery.
- Ensure the account business target achievement on: Order booking, Revenues, Collections, New Account identification and Churn control.
- To work in alignment with processes on Data and Voice
- To work on retention of existing revenue as well and grow new products.
- Account Penetration & Product Penetration